OCS Consulting is currently looking for a SAS Data Integration Specialist to join its expanding team. If you’re passionate about the design, development and maintenance of Data Integration, Quality and Governance procedures and would like to join a leader in consulting and SAS on the Belgian market please read on…
You combine in-depth knowledge of the SAS related offerings such as DI studio and Data Management Studio with a good understanding of methodologies such as Kimball, Inmon & Data Vault. Assignments vary in length from several weeks to several months and vary from small data to big data. As a SAS reseller, OCS Consulting also offers the possibility to be the expert and to teach the basic principles of SAS to these clients.
In addition you:
- should hold a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field.
- should bring at least 5 years of experience in IT, of which 3 years with the SAS technology
- have an analytical, creative, problem solving and entrepreneurial personality
- have a team player mind set, are pro-active and confident
- should bring 5 or more years of experience in building and designing data processing and data management processes and see this as a continued challenge
- have preferably knowledge of one or more of the following tools: Oracle (Db, OWB), SAP, SQL
- have a 'drive' to deliver high quality solutions
In return OCS Consulting can offer:
- You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry
- We will offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach you the tricks of the trade.
- You will receive an attractive salary package reflecting your expertise, including benefits such as a company car, laptop, etc.
Why join us?
OCS Consulting is a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software trough is Gold partnership. OCS Consulting is operating mainly in the Life Science, Finance, Retail and Government industry and we continuously invest in the quality of our company and our people so that we continue to contribute to the success of our clients. The breadth and depth of our team’s experience and expertise ensures we are uniquely qualified to make a difference and help our clients to maximise their investment in SAS software. Key for the way we work is our creativity which allows us to do more with the available resources.
If you feel you have what it takes to add value to our experienced team, if you want to thrive in a challenging environment of collaboration and flexibility, if you are eager to learn new skills to achieve your full potential and if you are a team player, then OCS Consulting is the right company for you!Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with JOB_SASDI_BE_0119_02 in subject.