Systems Analyst / Business Analyst – (Permanent)
OCS Consulting is a leading IT Consultancy and we are currently recruiting for permanent Systems Analyst / Business Analyst to work on an interesting variety of customer projects based in Switzerland or London. Key technical skills for this Systems Analyst / Business Analyst role include:
The successful Systems Analyst/Business Analyst will have:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Can do attitude and flexibility.
Experience of working in B2B systems for medium enterprises. The role encompasses:
- engagement with business users to accurately and efficiently capture business needs sufficient to generate functional specifications with minimal supervision working in a technical development environment
- would suit candidates from a technical development background as will be working with applications developers to provide relevant and sufficient functional details to enable developers to build and unit test with confidence
- defining testing scenarios and scripts as well as performing testing activities to confirm successful Systems Testing and preparation for User Acceptance Testing
- ability to operate comfortably and independently in the role for projects ranging from 30 to 200 development (build) days
- demonstrating ability to monitor and report project progress to business and IT management in a succinct and timely manner.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful IT Services organisation and be part of growing its business further.
In return OCS Consulting can offer:
- a competitive and flexible benefits package
- career development and career based training
- cross training into additional technologies
- dynamic working environment
- varied project work within a broad customer base.
For further information please email CV to email@example.com