Clinical Data Manager – (Permanent)
OCS Consulting is currently looking for a Clinical Data Manager to join its expanding team. If you’re passionate about data management of (clinical) trials and would like to join a leader in consulting and SAS working either in Switzerland or The Netherlands please read on…
Your activities will consist of providing timely and professional ongoing management of clinical trial data of phase I, II, III and IV (clinical) trials. Our clients are active in the life sciences sector, e.g. pharmaceuticals, nutrition and medical devices. Activities are undertaken at the clients’ offices or at OCS’ offices in Switzerland or the Netherlands.
In addition, you:
- hold an academic degree in a scientific or technical
- have experience in clinical data management
- have experience with Clintrial, or a similar clinical data management system
- have preferable experience with CDISC/CDASH
- have preferable experience with SAS or similar software
- demonstrate the ability to take initiatives, work independently and precise
- are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- have an enthusiastic and motivated personality
- have an independent and pro-active attitude
- have excellent communications skills and ability to work within a multidisciplinary project team.
In return we offer:
Join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach you the tricks of the trade.
For further information please email CV to email@example.com