CDISC AdAM Expert – (Permanent)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious SAS consultancy with a powerful and successful consultancy base. As a CDISC ADaM expert you will provide advice and consultancy to our clients regarding the definition and implementation of ADaM standards, and for keeping our staff trained on the topic of ADaM. Hands-on activities will consist of the analysis and reporting of clinical trials using the SAS and R programming languages. Our clients are leading companies in the life sciences industry in areas such as pharmaceutics, nutrition, and devices. Activities are undertaken at the clients’ offices or at OCS’ offices in Switzerland or the Netherlands.
You have sound knowledge of SAS and CDISC standards. You know what it means to work in a regulated environment and are aware of the importance of quality. You are able to deliver within the expected timeframe. Furthermore you know how to adapt to your working environment: formal when required, informal when possible. In addition, you:
- hold a Bachelor or Master degree
- bring at least three years of experience with SAS (Base and Macro)
- have an excellent understanding of the CDISC ADaM standard
- have affinity with clinical trials and related areas of work
- have experience with working in a regulated environment
- are at least SAS Base certified, or have the willingness to obtain the certificate
- are professionally proficient in the English language, both spoken and written
- have an independent and pro-active attitude
- have the authorisation and eligibility to live and work in Switzerland or the Netherlands.
In return we offer:
Join a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. All our relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Our employees are vital to our success and we aim to attract the best people who will stay and grow with us. You will be rewarded with the chance to work for the leading companies in their industry. To ensure you are well equipped for the task, we offer you the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach you the tricks of the trade.
For further information please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org